Meet the Instructors
Scott is a Licensed Builder and Degreed Engineer that is an OSHA Authorized 10hr & 30hr Construction Trainer and MIOSHA & OSHA 10 hour construction safety and Health certified with experience in trade education, contract writing, engineering, and all aspects of construction. Excels at working with construction trades professionals by effectively communicating complex construction topics through traditional and technology-based methods.
- Successfully operate a small residential construction company and an engineering consulting company.
- Consult with local construction companies to develop efficient processes for marketing, sales, estimating, plan development, contracts, building code compliance, MIOSHA safety compliance, and USDOT vehicle compliance.
- Assist local manufacturing firms with competitive strategies for the global economy.
When Paul left Spence Brothers, In the fall of 2014, Paul taught construction estimating classes as an adjunct instructor at Northwest Michigan College and Online courses for Certified Training Institute.
- 7 hour online class for construction estimating
- 7 hour online class for construction project managing
- Adjunct Professor at Northwest Michigan College Construction Estimating
- FAA Certificate: FAA-2015-0389 #11568
- American Meteorology Society: Seal of Approval
- Chapman College – Integrative Computer Science
- Michigan Licensed Real Estate Salesperson